Isabela Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Isabella:
A Spanish variant of Elizabeth, which is from the Hebrew elīsheba' (God is my oath).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Isabela? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Isabela
Contribute your knowledge to the name Isabela
- Comments and insights on the name Isabela
I like this spelling a lot - it is less common than Isabella, but sounds the same. I think it looks neater, personally.
- Personal experiences with the name Isabela
- Nicknames for Isabela
- Meanings and history of the name Isabela
- Famous real-life people named Isabela
Isabela Moner, American actress
- Isabela in song, story & screen