Isabeli Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Isabel:
A Spanish variant of Elizabeth, which is from the Hebrew elīsheba' (God is my oath).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Isabeli? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Isabeli
Contribute your knowledge to the name Isabeli
- Comments and insights on the name Isabeli
- Personal experiences with the name Isabeli
- Nicknames for Isabeli
Isa, Bell, Bells, Lee, LeeLee
- Meanings and history of the name Isabeli
Is of Hebrew and Spanish origin. Pronounced ee-sah-bel-lee
- Famous real-life people named Isabeli
Isabeli Fontana, Brazilian model
- Isabeli in song, story & screen