Isannah Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Isannah? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Isannah
Contribute your knowledge to the name Isannah
- Comments and insights on the name Isannah
Isannah was the name of Paul Revere's 8th child (out of 16) and last child with first wife Sarah Orne. Isannah was born in 1772 and died in 1773.
- Personal experiences with the name Isannah
- Nicknames for Isannah
- Meanings and history of the name Isannah
- Famous real-life people named Isannah
- Isannah in song, story & screen
Isannah is a character in the novel "Johnny Tremain" by Esther Forbes.