Iselin Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Aisling:
Derived from the Irish aisling (dream, vision, day-dream). The name has been Anglicized as Esther.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Iselin? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Iselin
Contribute your knowledge to the name Iselin
- Comments and insights on the name Iselin
- Personal experiences with the name Iselin
- Nicknames for Iselin
- Meanings and history of the name Iselin
Norwegian variant form of the Irish Gaelic name Aisling.
Or a Norwegian name created from the German pet form of Old High German names starting with Ise(n); Old High German isan "iron."
- Famous real-life people named Iselin
- Iselin in song, story & screen