Isledith Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Edith:
Derived from the Old English Ēadgyđ, Eadgyth, a compound name composed of the elements ēad (prosperity, fortune) and gyđ, gyth (war, strife): hence, "prosperous in war."
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Isledith? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Isledith
Contribute your knowledge to the name Isledith
- Comments and insights on the name Isledith
- Personal experiences with the name Isledith
- Nicknames for Isledith
- Meanings and history of the name Isledith
A combination of Isla and Edith
- Famous real-life people named Isledith
- Isledith in song, story & screen