Ivalo Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Ivalo? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ivalo
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ivalo
- Comments and insights on the name Ivalo
- Personal experiences with the name Ivalo
- Nicknames for Ivalo
- Meanings and history of the name Ivalo
From the native language of Greenland, meaning "little wave" or "sinew". Pronounced "ee-vah-loo".
- Famous real-life people named Ivalo
Ivalo Frank, Greenland-born film director
Princess Josephine Sophia Ivalo Mathilda of Denmark, twin daughter of Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary, who was given this name as a nod to Greenland, a Danish possession
- Ivalo in song, story & screen
Ivalo is a popular tourist destination for skiers in Finland.