Iveigh Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Ivy:
Taken from the name of the plant, which is an evergreen climbing vine of the ginseng family. The word is derived from the Old English ifig (climber).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Iveigh? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Iveigh
Contribute your knowledge to the name Iveigh
- Comments and insights on the name Iveigh
Pronounced the same as "Ivy", but with a unique spelling
- Personal experiences with the name Iveigh
- Nicknames for Iveigh
- Meanings and history of the name Iveigh
- Famous real-life people named Iveigh
- Iveigh in song, story & screen