Izabela Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Isabella:
A Spanish variant of Elizabeth, which is from the Hebrew elīsheba' (God is my oath).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Izabela? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Izabela
Contribute your knowledge to the name Izabela
- Comments and insights on the name Izabela
- Personal experiences with the name Izabela
- Nicknames for Izabela
- Meanings and history of the name Izabela
Polish and Czech version of Isabella, from Elisabeth/Elisheva, "God is my oath."
- Famous real-life people named Izabela
- Izabela in song, story & screen