Jacqi Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Jacqueline:
Borrowed from the French, Jacqueline is a feminine form of Jacques, which is a variant of James and Jacob. Both of these names are derived from the Hebrew ya`aqob (supplanting, seizing by the heel).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Jacqi? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Jacqi
Contribute your knowledge to the name Jacqi
- Comments and insights on the name Jacqi
- Personal experiences with the name Jacqi
- Nicknames for Jacqi
- Meanings and history of the name Jacqi
Means "May God protect"
- Famous real-life people named Jacqi
- Jacqi in song, story & screen