Jacqulyn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Jacqueline:
Borrowed from the French, Jacqueline is a feminine form of Jacques, which is a variant of James and Jacob. Both of these names are derived from the Hebrew ya`aqob (supplanting, seizing by the heel).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Jacqulyn? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Jacqulyn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Jacqulyn
- Comments and insights on the name Jacqulyn
- Personal experiences with the name Jacqulyn
- Nicknames for Jacqulyn
- Meanings and history of the name Jacqulyn
- Famous real-life people named Jacqulyn
- Jacqulyn in song, story & screen