Jaklena Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Jacqueline:
Borrowed from the French, Jacqueline is a feminine form of Jacques, which is a variant of James and Jacob. Both of these names are derived from the Hebrew ya`aqob (supplanting, seizing by the heel).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Jaklena
Contribute your knowledge to the name Jaklena
- Comments and insights on the name Jaklena
- Personal experiences with the name Jaklena
This is my name. I find that most people have problems pronouncing it, and so I simply introduce myself as Lena.
- Nicknames for Jaklena
- Meanings and history of the name Jaklena
It is a variant of Jacqueline, which is derived from Jacob, "he who supplants"
- Famous real-life people named Jaklena
- Jaklena in song, story & screen