Janiqua Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Jane:
English cognate of the French Jehanne and Jeanne, which are feminine forms of Jean, a cognate of John (God is gracious). Jane, a perennially popular name, was the name of the central character in Charlotte Brontë's Jane Eyre (1847).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Janiqua? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Janiqua
Contribute your knowledge to the name Janiqua
- Comments and insights on the name Janiqua
- Personal experiences with the name Janiqua
I met someone at Youth Leadership Forum with this name
- Nicknames for Janiqua
- Meanings and history of the name Janiqua
- Famous real-life people named Janiqua
- Janiqua in song, story & screen