Jannicke Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Joanna:
Middle Latin feminine form of Joannes (God is gracious). The name is derived from the Greek Iōannes, a derivative of the Hebrew Yehanan, a short form of Yehohanan, which is from yehōhānān (Yahweh is gracious).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Jannicke? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Jannicke
Contribute your knowledge to the name Jannicke
- Comments and insights on the name Jannicke
Mostly used in Scandinavia.
- Personal experiences with the name Jannicke
- Nicknames for Jannicke
- Meanings and history of the name Jannicke
"God is gracious".
- Famous real-life people named Jannicke
Jannicke Låker, Norwegian filmmaker
- Jannicke in song, story & screen