Jardena Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Jordan:
Derived from the Hebrew yarden (to flow down, descend). The name was originally used in the Middle Ages for a child baptized in holy water said to be from the river Jordan.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Jardena
Contribute your knowledge to the name Jardena
- Comments and insights on the name Jardena
variation of Jordan
- Personal experiences with the name Jardena
- Nicknames for Jardena
- Meanings and history of the name Jardena
- Famous real-life people named Jardena
- Jardena in song, story & screen