Jarielle Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Ariel:
Derived from the Hebrew 'arī'ēl (lion of God). In the Old Testament, the name is used as a symbolic name for Jerusalem.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Jarielle? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Jarielle
Contribute your knowledge to the name Jarielle
- Comments and insights on the name Jarielle
- Personal experiences with the name Jarielle
Jarielle, the pronunciation is basically Ariel with a J in the front.
- Nicknames for Jarielle
- Meanings and history of the name Jarielle
- Famous real-life people named Jarielle
- Jarielle in song, story & screen