Jaselle Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Giselle:
A German name derived from gisil (to owe, a pledge, a mutual obligation). It was a practice in the early Middle Ages for rival factions to offer a person, often a child, to each other as a pledge of peace.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Jaselle? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Jaselle
Contribute your knowledge to the name Jaselle
- Comments and insights on the name Jaselle
- Personal experiences with the name Jaselle
- Nicknames for Jaselle
Jas (pronounced Jaz)
Jess (due to the fact that its not pronounced JaZelle its pronounced jaSelle)
- Meanings and history of the name Jaselle
- Famous real-life people named Jaselle
- Jaselle in song, story & screen