Jaymee Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Jamie:
Feminine form of James, which is derived from the Hebrew ya`aqob (supplanted, seizing by the heel).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Jaymee? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Jaymee
Contribute your knowledge to the name Jaymee
- Comments and insights on the name Jaymee
- Personal experiences with the name Jaymee
- Nicknames for Jaymee
- Meanings and history of the name Jaymee
The name means supplanter, supplanter means governments and rulers.
The name Jamie is also a derivative of the name James
- Famous real-life people named Jaymee
- Jaymee in song, story & screen