Jelisaveta Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Elizabeth:
Derived from the Hebrew elīsheba' (God is my oath). The name is borne in the Bible by a kinswoman of the Virgin Mary and mother of John the Baptist.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Jelisaveta? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Jelisaveta
Contribute your knowledge to the name Jelisaveta
- Comments and insights on the name Jelisaveta
- Personal experiences with the name Jelisaveta
- Nicknames for Jelisaveta
- Meanings and history of the name Jelisaveta
Serbian form of Elizabeth
- Famous real-life people named Jelisaveta
- Jelisaveta in song, story & screen