Jenalie Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Jenna:
A pet form of Jennifer, a Cornish derivation of Guinevere, which is from the Welsh Gwenhwyfar (fair lady), a compound name composed from the elements gwen, gwyn (white, fair, blessed) and hwyfar (smooth, soft).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Jenalie? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Jenalie
Contribute your knowledge to the name Jenalie
- Comments and insights on the name Jenalie
Cross of Jenna and Emily. Jenalie
- Personal experiences with the name Jenalie
I know one Jenalie! Very rare and invented name! She has a sister named Jessica and a brother named Andrew.
- Nicknames for Jenalie
Jena, Jen, Jenn, Jenna, Lily, Jenny, Alie
- Meanings and history of the name Jenalie
Meaning: The meaning of Jenna and Emily.
- Famous real-life people named Jenalie
- Jenalie in song, story & screen