Jenifry Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Jennifer:
Cornish derivation of Guinevere, which is from the Welsh Gwenhwyfar (fair lady). Until the 20th century, Jennifer was largely a regional name. Now, however, it has become one of the most popular names in the English-speaking world.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Jenifry? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Jenifry
Contribute your knowledge to the name Jenifry
- Comments and insights on the name Jenifry
- Personal experiences with the name Jenifry
- Nicknames for Jenifry
- Meanings and history of the name Jenifry
Cornish form of the Welsh name Gwenfrewi (gwen meaning "white, fair, blessed" + frewi meaning "reconciliation, peace"), pronounced JEN-ih-free
- Famous real-life people named Jenifry
- Jenifry in song, story & screen