Jenji Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Jennifer:
Cornish derivation of Guinevere, which is from the Welsh Gwenhwyfar (fair lady). Until the 20th century, Jennifer was largely a regional name. Now, however, it has become one of the most popular names in the English-speaking world.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Jenji? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Jenji
Contribute your knowledge to the name Jenji
- Comments and insights on the name Jenji
- Personal experiences with the name Jenji
- Nicknames for Jenji
- Meanings and history of the name Jenji
A nickname for Jennifer.
- Famous real-life people named Jenji
Jenji Kohan, American television writer and producer.
- Jenji in song, story & screen