Jennabelle Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Jenna:
A pet form of Jennifer, a Cornish derivation of Guinevere, which is from the Welsh Gwenhwyfar (fair lady), a compound name composed from the elements gwen, gwyn (white, fair, blessed) and hwyfar (smooth, soft).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Jennabelle? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Jennabelle
Contribute your knowledge to the name Jennabelle
- Comments and insights on the name Jennabelle
I thought this name sounded very southern, beautiful, sweet, & unique. I LOVE it! :)
- Personal experiences with the name Jennabelle
- Nicknames for Jennabelle
- Meanings and history of the name Jennabelle
- Famous real-life people named Jennabelle
- Jennabelle in song, story & screen