Jennefer Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Jennifer:
Cornish derivation of Guinevere, which is from the Welsh Gwenhwyfar (fair lady). Until the 20th century, Jennifer was largely a regional name. Now, however, it has become one of the most popular names in the English-speaking world.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Jennefer? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Jennefer
Contribute your knowledge to the name Jennefer
- Comments and insights on the name Jennefer
- Personal experiences with the name Jennefer
This is my name. My mother wanted something common, but with an unusual spelling.
- Nicknames for Jennefer
- Meanings and history of the name Jennefer
- Famous real-life people named Jennefer
- Jennefer in song, story & screen