Jensine Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Johanna:
Middle Latin feminine form of Joannes (God is gracious). The name is derived from the Greek Iōannes, a derivative of the Hebrew Yehanan, a short form of Yehohanan, which is from yehōhānān (Yahweh is gracious).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Jensine? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Jensine
Contribute your knowledge to the name Jensine
- Comments and insights on the name Jensine
- Personal experiences with the name Jensine
- Nicknames for Jensine
- Meanings and history of the name Jensine
Feminine form of the Scandinavian name Jens.
- Famous real-life people named Jensine
- Jensine in song, story & screen