Jessamine Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Jessamine:
Derived from the Middle French jessemin (jasmine).
From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Jessamine? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Jessamine
Contribute your knowledge to the name Jessamine
- Comments and insights on the name Jessamine
- Personal experiences with the name Jessamine
- Nicknames for Jessamine
Jess, Jessa, Mina, Minnie, Jessamy, Amy
- Meanings and history of the name Jessamine
Night Scented Jessamine, Cestrum nocturnum, is sometimes known as Lady of the Night. Night Scented Jessamine bears delightful honey/musk/almond scented flowers.
- Famous real-life people named Jessamine
Jessamyn West, Quaker writer.
- Jessamine in song, story & screen
Jesamine - 1968 Hit - by the Casuals - British Group.
Jessamine Lovelace, character of Cassandra Clare's trilogy The Infernal Devices