Jordanka Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Jordan:
Derived from the Hebrew yarden (to flow down, descend). The name was originally used in the Middle Ages for a child baptized in holy water said to be from the river Jordan.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Jordanka
Contribute your knowledge to the name Jordanka
- Comments and insights on the name Jordanka
- Personal experiences with the name Jordanka
- Nicknames for Jordanka
- Meanings and history of the name Jordanka
form of Jordan/Jordana used in Bulgarian and Serbian
- Famous real-life people named Jordanka
- Jordanka in song, story & screen