Jordanka Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Jordan:
Derived from the Hebrew yarden (to flow down, descend). The name was originally used in the Middle Ages for a child baptized in holy water said to be from the river Jordan.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Jordanka? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Jordanka
Contribute your knowledge to the name Jordanka
- Comments and insights on the name Jordanka
- Personal experiences with the name Jordanka
- Nicknames for Jordanka
- Meanings and history of the name Jordanka
form of Jordan/Jordana used in Bulgarian and Serbian
- Famous real-life people named Jordanka
- Jordanka in song, story & screen