Jordynn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Jordan:
Derived from the Hebrew yarden (to flow down, descend). The name was originally used in the Middle Ages for a child baptized in holy water said to be from the river Jordan.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Jordynn? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Jordynn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Jordynn
- Comments and insights on the name Jordynn
Ranked 691 in 2010.
- Personal experiences with the name Jordynn
My niece is called Jordynn Grace, I really like her name. It looks like a princess name.
- Nicknames for Jordynn
- Meanings and history of the name Jordynn
- Famous real-life people named Jordynn
- Jordynn in song, story & screen