Jorga Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Georgia:
Latinate feminine form of George, which is ultimately derived from the Greek geōrgos (husbandman, earthworker, farmer).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Jorga? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Jorga
Contribute your knowledge to the name Jorga
- Comments and insights on the name Jorga
- Personal experiences with the name Jorga
- Nicknames for Jorga
- Meanings and history of the name Jorga
Pronounced JOR-jah, the same way as Georgia, Jorja and Jorgia.
- Famous real-life people named Jorga
- Jorga in song, story & screen