Jorgia Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Georgia:
Latinate feminine form of George, which is ultimately derived from the Greek geōrgos (husbandman, earthworker, farmer).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Jorgia? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Jorgia
Contribute your knowledge to the name Jorgia
- Comments and insights on the name Jorgia
- Personal experiences with the name Jorgia
- Nicknames for Jorgia
- Meanings and history of the name Jorgia
- Famous real-life people named Jorgia
- Jorgia in song, story & screen