Josalyn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Jacqueline:
Borrowed from the French, Jacqueline is a feminine form of Jacques, which is a variant of James and Jacob. Both of these names are derived from the Hebrew ya`aqob (supplanting, seizing by the heel).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Josalyn? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Josalyn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Josalyn
- Comments and insights on the name Josalyn
- Personal experiences with the name Josalyn
I know a girl named Josalyn. She goes by Josie though.
- Nicknames for Josalyn
- Meanings and history of the name Josalyn
- Famous real-life people named Josalyn
- Josalyn in song, story & screen