Josefin Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Josephine:
English form of the French Joséphine, a feminine form of Joseph, which is derived from the Hebrew Yōsēf (God will add, God will increase).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Josefin? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Josefin
Contribute your knowledge to the name Josefin
- Comments and insights on the name Josefin
form of Josephine used in Danish, Norwegian, and Swedish
- Personal experiences with the name Josefin
- Nicknames for Josefin
- Meanings and history of the name Josefin
- Famous real-life people named Josefin
- Josefin in song, story & screen