Judyta Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Judith:
Cognate of the Hebrew Jehudith and Yehudit, which are feminine forms of Jehuda and Yehudhah. These names, Anglicized as Judah, mean "he will be praised." Because Judah was also the name of a kingdom in ancient Palestine, the name can also mean "from Judah."
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Judyta? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Judyta
Contribute your knowledge to the name Judyta
- Comments and insights on the name Judyta
Polish form of Judith
- Personal experiences with the name Judyta
- Nicknames for Judyta
- Meanings and history of the name Judyta
- Famous real-life people named Judyta
- Judyta in song, story & screen