Juinita Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Juanita:
Feminine form of Juan, the Spanish form of John (God is gracious), which is from the Middle Latin Johannes, an evolution of the Ecclesiastic Late Latin Joannes. Joannes is from the Greek Iōannes, a derivative of the Hebrew Yehanan, a short form of Yehohanan, which is from yehōhānān (Yahweh is gracious).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Juinita? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Juinita
Contribute your knowledge to the name Juinita
- Comments and insights on the name Juinita
- Personal experiences with the name Juinita
I've heard it as an Indonesian name and as a variation on a Native American name, can be spelled Wynita.
- Nicknames for Juinita
- Meanings and history of the name Juinita
- Famous real-life people named Juinita
- Juinita in song, story & screen