Juliani Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Julianna:
Common throughout Europe, Juliana is the Latin feminine form of Julianus, which is a derivative of Julius (the first down on the chin, downy-bearded, youth). Var: Juliana, Juliann, Julianne.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Juliani? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Juliani
Contribute your knowledge to the name Juliani
- Comments and insights on the name Juliani
Juliani is also a surname.
- Personal experiences with the name Juliani
This is my daughter name
- Nicknames for Juliani
Julie, Juli, Ani, or Oni
- Meanings and history of the name Juliani
- Famous real-life people named Juliani
- Juliani in song, story & screen