Juliea Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Julia:
Feminine form of the Latin Julius, an old Roman family name thougth to be derived from Iulus (the first down on the chin, downy-bearded). Because a person just beginning to develop facial hair is young, the definition of this name and its related forms has evolved to "youth."
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Juliea? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Juliea
Contribute your knowledge to the name Juliea
- Comments and insights on the name Juliea
- Personal experiences with the name Juliea
People always ask me why "ea", because my mom couldn't decide between Julie and Julia
- Nicknames for Juliea
Jules, Ju-ju, Jew-lee, Jewlz, Jewels, Jay, Oolia
- Meanings and history of the name Juliea
Soft haired youth
- Famous real-life people named Juliea
- Juliea in song, story & screen