Julienna Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Julianna:
Common throughout Europe, Juliana is the Latin feminine form of Julianus, which is a derivative of Julius (the first down on the chin, downy-bearded, youth). Var: Juliana, Juliann, Julianne.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Julienna? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Julienna
Contribute your knowledge to the name Julienna
- Comments and insights on the name Julienna
Nicknames include Julie, Ju, Enna, LiLi, etc.
- Personal experiences with the name Julienna
- Nicknames for Julienna
- Meanings and history of the name Julienna
An old French name meaning Youthful, feminine of Julius, variant of Julienne
- Famous real-life people named Julienna
- Julienna in song, story & screen