Julieth Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Juliet:
English form of the French Juliette, which is a diminutive form of Julie (downy-bearded, youth). The name is borne by the heroine of Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet, a famous tragedy about star-crossed lovers.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Julieth? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Julieth
Contribute your knowledge to the name Julieth
- Comments and insights on the name Julieth
- Personal experiences with the name Julieth
- Nicknames for Julieth
- Meanings and history of the name Julieth
- Famous real-life people named Julieth
- Julieth in song, story & screen