Julita Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Julia:
Feminine form of the Latin Julius, an old Roman family name thougth to be derived from Iulus (the first down on the chin, downy-bearded). Because a person just beginning to develop facial hair is young, the definition of this name and its related forms has evolved to "youth."
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Julita? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Julita
Contribute your knowledge to the name Julita
- Comments and insights on the name Julita
Polish form of Julitta
- Personal experiences with the name Julita
- Nicknames for Julita
- Meanings and history of the name Julita
- Famous real-life people named Julita
- Julita in song, story & screen