Julitta Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Julia:
Feminine form of the Latin Julius, an old Roman family name thougth to be derived from Iulus (the first down on the chin, downy-bearded). Because a person just beginning to develop facial hair is young, the definition of this name and its related forms has evolved to "youth."
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Julitta? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Julitta
Contribute your knowledge to the name Julitta
- Comments and insights on the name Julitta
- Personal experiences with the name Julitta
- Nicknames for Julitta
- Meanings and history of the name Julitta
Diminutive of Julia.
- Famous real-life people named Julitta
St. Julitta (Julietta) was a 4th-century saint who was martyred in Tarsus with her young son Quiricus.
- Julitta in song, story & screen