Julyana Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Juliana:
Common throughout Europe, Juliana is the Latin feminine form of Julianus, which is a derivative of Julius (the first down on the chin, downy-bearded."
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Julyana? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Julyana
Contribute your knowledge to the name Julyana
- Comments and insights on the name Julyana
A variant spelling of Juliana
- Personal experiences with the name Julyana
- Nicknames for Julyana
- Meanings and history of the name Julyana
- Famous real-life people named Julyana
- Julyana in song, story & screen