Jurgita Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Georgia:
Latinate feminine form of George, which is ultimately derived from the Greek geōrgos (husbandman, earthworker, farmer).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Jurgita? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Jurgita
Contribute your knowledge to the name Jurgita
- Comments and insights on the name Jurgita
- Personal experiences with the name Jurgita
- Nicknames for Jurgita
- Meanings and history of the name Jurgita
A feminine form of Jorgen, the German form of George. Therefore, a German form of Georgia.
- Famous real-life people named Jurgita
- Jurgita in song, story & screen