Kady Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Katherine:
Cognate of the Greek Aikaterinē, the root of which is katharos (pure, unsullied).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kady? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kady
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kady
- Comments and insights on the name Kady
- Personal experiences with the name Kady
We chose this name for our first daughter.
- Nicknames for Kady
- Meanings and history of the name Kady
Irish, Gaelic - Perhaps influenced by Katie, but the name could stem from Gaelic ceadach, "first."
- Famous real-life people named Kady
Kady MacDonald Denton - Author
- Kady in song, story & screen