Kaelah Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kayla:
Transferred use of the Anglicized Irish surname, which is from the Gaelic Mac Caollaidhe (son of Caollaidhe) and O'Caollaidhe (descendant of Caollaidhe). The name is derived from caol (slender).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kaelah? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kaelah
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kaelah
- Comments and insights on the name Kaelah
A variant spelling of the name Kayla.
- Personal experiences with the name Kaelah
A friend of mine is called Kaelah. I really like this spelling.
- Nicknames for Kaelah
- Meanings and history of the name Kaelah
Means crown with a laurel in Hebrew.
- Famous real-life people named Kaelah
- Kaelah in song, story & screen