Kaeley Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kaylee:
Transferred use of the Anglicized Irish surname, which is from the Gaelic Mac Caollaidhe (son of Caollaidhe) and O'Caollaidhe (descendant of Caollaidhe). The name is derived from caol (slender).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kaeley? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kaeley
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kaeley
- Comments and insights on the name Kaeley
- Personal experiences with the name Kaeley
- Nicknames for Kaeley
- Meanings and history of the name Kaeley
- Famous real-life people named Kaeley
- Kaeley in song, story & screen