Kaelie Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kaylee:
Transferred use of the Anglicized Irish surname, which is from the Gaelic Mac Caollaidhe (son of Caollaidhe) and O'Caollaidhe (descendant of Caollaidhe). The name is derived from caol (slender).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kaelie? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kaelie
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kaelie
- Comments and insights on the name Kaelie
variant of Kaylee
- Personal experiences with the name Kaelie
- Nicknames for Kaelie
Kae, Leelee, Lee, Lia, Kiki, Kia
- Meanings and history of the name Kaelie
- Famous real-life people named Kaelie
- Kaelie in song, story & screen