Kaely Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kaylee:
Transferred use of the Anglicized Irish surname, which is from the Gaelic Mac Caollaidhe (son of Caollaidhe) and O'Caollaidhe (descendant of Caollaidhe). The name is derived from caol (slender).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kaely? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kaely
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kaely
- Comments and insights on the name Kaely
a respelling of Kaylee
- Personal experiences with the name Kaely
- Nicknames for Kaely
- Meanings and history of the name Kaely
- Famous real-life people named Kaely
Baby Kaely - child rapper
- Kaely in song, story & screen