Kahlen Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kaylee:
Transferred use of the Anglicized Irish surname, which is from the Gaelic Mac Caollaidhe (son of Caollaidhe) and O'Caollaidhe (descendant of Caollaidhe). The name is derived from caol (slender).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kahlen? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kahlen
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kahlen
- Comments and insights on the name Kahlen
its kind of cute
- Personal experiences with the name Kahlen
- Nicknames for Kahlen
- Meanings and history of the name Kahlen
definitely made up, probably a combination of Kay and Lynn
- Famous real-life people named Kahlen
- Kahlen in song, story & screen
The Mother Confessor in the show, Legend of The Seeker. She is the lover of Richard, the Seeker.