Kaile Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kaylee:
Transferred use of the Anglicized Irish surname, which is from the Gaelic Mac Caollaidhe (son of Caollaidhe) and O'Caollaidhe (descendant of Caollaidhe). The name is derived from caol (slender).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kaile? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kaile
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kaile
- Comments and insights on the name Kaile
I love this name, we pronounce it as Kaylee
- Personal experiences with the name Kaile
- Nicknames for Kaile
- Meanings and history of the name Kaile
- Famous real-life people named Kaile
- Kaile in song, story & screen