Kailee Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kailey:
Transferred use of the Anglicized Irish surname, which is from the Gaelic Mac Caollaidhe (son of Caollaidhe) and O'Caollaidhe (descendant of Caollaidhe). The name is derived from caol (slender). Var: Kailee, Kaili, Kali, Kaylea, Kaylee, Kayleigh.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kailee? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kailee
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kailee
- Comments and insights on the name Kailee
- Personal experiences with the name Kailee
- Nicknames for Kailee
Kai (pronounced 'kay'), KK
- Meanings and history of the name Kailee
- Famous real-life people named Kailee
- Kailee in song, story & screen