Kaille Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kayleigh:
Transferred use of the Anglicized Irish surname, which is from the Gaelic Mac Caollaidhe (son of Caollaidhe) and O'Caollaidhe (descendant of Caollaidhe). The name is derived from caol (slender). Var: Kailee, Kaili, Kali, Kaylea, Kaylee.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kaille? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kaille
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kaille
- Comments and insights on the name Kaille
It is irish
- Personal experiences with the name Kaille
I have never met anyone else with the name kayleigh spelt the way I spell mine
- Nicknames for Kaille
- Meanings and history of the name Kaille
- Famous real-life people named Kaille
- Kaille in song, story & screen